In the past three years, over 3,000 leaders of volunteers in 18 countries have taken the annual Volunteer Management Progress Report survey.
Now in its fourth year, researchers now have the opportunity to share new trends for professionals who lead, manage, and coordinate volunteers.
If you work with volunteers, don’t miss your chance to participate in the largest crowdsourcing of volunteer administrator data in the world. This “state of the industry” survey includes questions related to volunteer management practices, challenges, and needs.
In this special edition, the survey will explore the following and more ...
- Current capacity levels for volunteers placed around the world
- Net promoter ratings for the most widely used volunteer management software platforms
- Current technology platforms, tools, and frequency of use
- Top challenges for leaders of volunteer management professionals
- Competency ratings for volunteer management and tech skill sets
- Salary & budget trends, cross tabbed by agency characteristics
So, please help spread the word about the 2019 Volunteer Management Progress Report. The more people participate, the more information we have to advocate for our profession!
As a bonus, everyone who completes the survey will be invited to a free “sneak peek” webinar on January 23. The survey takes less than 15 minutes to complete.
Take the survey Now!
The deadline is December 7, 2018.