Part Time Volunteer Coordinator
Volunteer Partners is hiring a part-time Volunteer Coordinator position to work with nonprofit organizations throughout Lincoln and Lancaster County. You’ll be working with a variety of program coordinators for Volunteer Partners, as well as the Nonprofit Hub staff of marketers, writers, designers and ‘we-do-it-all-ers’. Are you looking to make a lasting impact in our community by ensuring nonprofit organizations have all the volunteers they need? Perfect, let’s sign you up.
As our Volunteer Coordinator, you’ll be working with nonprofit organizations around Lancaster County daily. Your main responsibilities are to ensure their volunteer opportunities are getting posted on the Volunteer Partners website, and assisting in email marketing and other PR efforts to bring more traffic to Volunteer Partners, all our volunteer opportunities and various events we host for our community.
- General concern for the world around you as you’ll be working with nonprofits
- Have a pleasant “phone voice”
- Strong people skills is a must
- Knowledge of various marketing best practices is nice
- Strong project management skills is helpful
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Communicating with nonprofits throughout the day via phone, email and website submissions
- Assisting with email marketing and PR efforts for Volunteer Partners
- Managing the Volunteer Partners website by adding volunteer opportunities
- Keeping an eye on detail to make sure all information is up-to-date for all nonprofits and volunteers