The VolunteerLinc Volunteer Coordinators Council (VCC) is a group of nonprofit professionals interested in promoting volunteerism in their organization. VolunteerLinc acts as a support to these professionals to make the job of attracting, training and retaining volunteers easier.
Benefits of Joining the Volunteer Coordinators Council
- An invitation for up to two people from your organization to our quarterly Lunch & Learns. (Food and drinks provided.)
- Share your cause with businesses, faith-based groups and community service organizations through the Community Volunteer Council’s (CVC) quarterly gatherings.
- An opportunity to show off your nonprofit to a broader audience by hosting VCC and CVC events.
- An email newsletter geared towards nonprofit volunteer coordinators to inform you of service project requests, volunteer recognition opportunities, volunteer fairs and other useful resources.
- Unlimited volunteer opportunity listings on VolunteerLinc’s website that also tracks large events and volunteer hours.
- Priority inclusion at our volunteer fairs. (Just Ask! In May)
- Promotion of your volunteer opportunities via our social media.
- Promotion of your volunteer opportunities via Lincoln Public Schools websites.
- Opportunity to be featured on KFOR radio and in the Neighborhood Extra section of the Lincoln Journal Star.
- Exposure in our volunteer opportunities flyer that we share with our ever-growing email base and at community events.
- Access to our Slack channel to ask questions and find support for your projects and programs.
Annual Membership Fee Schedule (Introductory)
Nonprofit agencies $50
Nonprofit agencies + Emergency Preparedness Checkup $100